|TERMOGRAF can be combined with various interlayer materials to improve performance and handling. Carbon Steel Tanged Metal, Aluminum and SS316L/SS304, Nickel foil are available.|
- FGS is pure graphite sheet without insertment
- ASS316 is graphite sheet reinforced by adhesive 0.05MM SS316 insert.
- ASS304 is graphite sheet reinforced by adhesive 0.05MM SS304insert.
- TSS316 is graphite sheet reinforced by tanged 0.1MM SS316 insert
- TTSS is three layer graphite sheets reinforced by two layers of tanged SS
- TSS304 is graphite sheet reinforced by tanged 0.1MM SS304 insert
- TCS is graphite sheet reinforced by tanged 0.2-0.25MM carbon steel
- MSS316 is graphite sheet reinforced by 24 mesh wire SS316 insert
- MSS304 is graphite sheet reinforced by 24 mesh wire SS304 insert
- AGN is graphite sheet reinforced by adhesive nickel foil insert
|Size||1000MM X 1000MM; 1500MM X 1500MM;1000MM X 2000MM; 1500MM X 2000MM
1500MM X 3000MM; 1000MM X 3000MM
610MM X 610MM; 1270MM X 1270MM
Technical Data of TERMOGRAF TTSS
|Maximum Operating Temperature1||450||?aC|
|Compressibility ASTM F36A||33 – 38||%|
|Recovery ASTM F36A (min)||13 – 18||%|
|Flexealing hot compression test 50 MPa 300?aC|
|Thickness decrease 23?aC||40||%|
|Thickness decrease 300?aC||1.5||%|
|Gas leakage DIN 3535/6||<0.8||ml/min|
|Stress Relaxation DIN 52913 (16h, 300?aC)||48||MPa|
|Thickness increase ASTM F146|
|ASTM Oil No. 3 (5h/150?aC)||5 – 10||%|
|ASTM Fuel B (5h/23?aC)||4 – 6||%|
|Ethylene glycol/water (1:1) (5h/150?aC)||3 – 5||%|
|Chloride Content (graphite layer)||max 40||ppm|
|Maximum allow. surface stress @ 450?aC||150||MPa|
|Graphite Purity||min 98||%|
- In a neutral atmosphere with no internal/external exposure to oxygen maximum temperature for graphite is 3600?aC.
- Other density sheet is available.